Each year we receive thousands of entries across all 13 categories for our People Awards and the task never gets any easier. Stories of bravery, selflessness, survival and sacrifice flood our offices and we are humbled by these stories which you share with us each year. This year we are inviting two readers to join our judging panel and help decide the winners of our People Award 2012.
How to become a guest judge
If you would like to be part of the People Awards judging panel, simply contact us (see below for full terms and conditions) telling us why you feel you would make a great SMA know-how maternity & infant Awards guest judge.
In your entry tell us a little bit about yourself – your family, hobbies and interests – and anything else you feel makes you a worthy judge for our People Award entries.
If chosen to be part of our judging panel, you and a guest will be invited to join us at this year’s SMA know-how maternity & infant Awards ceremony in the Shelbourne Hotel on November 16th, which will be televised on TV3.
Guest judge terms and conditions
- Email or post your entry entitled M&I AWARDS JUDGE to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashville Media Group, Old Stone Building, Blackhall Green, Dublin 7.
- Closing date for entries is September 3rd 2012.
- Entrants must be available to attend the judging day in Dublin on September 21st and the awards ceremony in the Shelbourne Hotel on November 16th.
- Entrants must have no prior involvement with the 2012 SMA know-how maternity & infant Awards, either through nominations or otherwise.
- Entrants must adhere to a strict confidentiality agreement regarding all People Award entries.